Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday! You're looking lovely

 

 


1.) Going to the gym felt so good after eating till I could not breath on Thanksgiving 

2.) I got a lot of compliments on my nails at school, making me feel all fun and stylish 

3.) I am kind of madly in love with my new blue blazer.  I just noticed now my phone cover matches as well...totally unplanned 

4.) Ummm not sure if this is a completely new flavor of Soft Lips chapstick but it is new to me and I can tell you right now I am never going back to just plain vanilla or cherry flavor.

5.) Adorable Christmas card from one of my second grade students.  I love the Peanuts!!

Today I am headed to Cincinnati with my mom to visit my sister.  We are going to do some Christmas shopping at the outlets near her apartment.  Seriously if I ever go missing, just look for me at the nearest outlet mall running around searching for deals.  I am looking forward to shopping at Banana Republic since last time I was there I totally hit the jack pot.  Obvi I will be going to Gap because that is just not a question and I want to see what Loft has to offer too.  I hope my sister has a yummy treat for my mom and I upon our arrival :) Happy Friday to all!!!! 



10 comments:

  1. Super cute Christmas card!! How sweet that a student sent that to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. So sweet! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love when can paint some flair on my nails :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. lovin the nails! and your top! way cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am obsessed with the top as well such a great purchase on Black Friday. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. Softlips in Peach Mango?! You better leave that just went on my shopping list! Also, your nails look awesome. Love it!

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! When did this flavor come about??!!! Thanks for commenting and I will for sure be checking out your blog :) have a fab weekend!

      Delete
  5. Peach mango sounds amazing. Also, have fun in Cincinnati! It's my first time here at your blog and I'm so happy, you are awesome :P

    Stop by and say hi sometime -- thenakedmanual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment was so stinkin' sweet!!! I had a blast in Cincinnati and will def be checking out your blog :)

      Delete