Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Crushes


Right now I am loving feminine mens wear, delicate jewelry, and sweaters with fun patterned button downs underneath.  Just looking at that skull bracelet makes me want to search the internet for hours looking for that exact bracelet.  Trust me I have started the search, but all the skull head bracelets I have looked at so far look like alien heads.  I am currently looking for a replica of the necktie/jacket above as well to wear to school.  I think the combination is perfection and I especially like that it is in a chocolate brown color which I think gives it a softer vibe.  Someone needs to point me in the direction of cute patterned button downs because they are quickly becoming a staple in my wardrobe.  They are great for a causal look or you can fancy them up and look more polished.  What are you guys currently crushing on?

3 comments:

  1. I have a gingham button down that I got from Old Navy and its pretty much perfect!! You should try there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in love with girly blouses lately and cannot seem to get enough of this flowy look but also so crushing on that skull bracelet. Let us know if you locate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely have to check Old Navy out! Thanks for the suggestion :) I will for sure share if I find out where the skull bracelet can be purchased!

    ReplyDelete