Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back in action

Shirt: Pacsun, Jeans: Gap Outlet, Beanie: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: DSW

Little People, Big World is on TLC again.  Not sure if it ever went off the air.  I am so out of it! The family is now doing a wedding business on their family farm.  How fun!  When I used to watch this show I had a huge crush on Jeremy, and let me tell you age has only bettered him in the looks department.  I remember being in high school and watching the show and my sister making fun of me because I literally talked about the people in the show like I knew them as friends.  So last night I totally hit the jackpot flipping through the channels and now I can love the Roloff family all over again.   




   



2 comments:

  1. I have never seen that show before but I love that hat on you - too cute!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks tis the season for cute winter hats :)

    ReplyDelete