Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You can never go wrong with turquoise

Shirt: Pacsun, Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet, Shoes: Steve Madden 

Let's just start with how smitten I am with this shirt.  I purchased it at Pacsun and that store for me can be hit or miss.  Sometimes I snatch up ten items off the sale rack and other times I literally walk in and out within two minutes because nothing sparks my interest.  When I saw this shirt it was a no-brainer.  Hello it is A. turquoise B. has a lace, knit look going on, and those are two qualities that just can't be put back on the clothing rack.  Turquoise is a color that is spunky and everyone can wear it and look like a total catch.  Now if only I could purchase all the authentic turquoise jewelry I wanted without emptying out my bank account.  Wishful thinking. 


Ohhh yeah it is Wednesday so I am linking up with 
The Pleated Poppy for WIWW 

4 comments:

  1. Hi saw your blog on WIWW and i love that sweater!!!

    Anywho, I am your newest follower!

    -Rekita

    http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shirt!

    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute shirt! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shout out to all the turquoise lovers out there! Thanks for stopping by everyone it totally makes my day when people leave comments :)

    ReplyDelete