Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Working it in the wind

Jacket: Gap Outlet, Shirt: H&M, Pants: Gap Outlet, Shoes: Old Navy, Purse: TJ Maxx

I was struggling taking these pictures in the mad wind.  I caught my tripod from smashing to the ground not one but two times.  I can be quick when pricy items are at stake.  The green flats I am wearing are one of my favorite pairs of shoes because they are colorful, fun, and pointy.  I guess I am on a royal blue kick because I seem to gravitate toward everything bright blue and buy it immediately, not sure what gives.  I love a good punch of color in an outfit if you couldn't tell.  

It is Wednesday so that means WIWW over at the Pleated Poppy!


2 comments:

  1. Had to stop by from WIWW because I saw your jacket. I am loving everything blue too! Your houndstooth shoes are adorable. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting some major wear out of my blue items haha. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete