Friday, October 19, 2012

Working for the weekend


 
 

 1.) Cheetah boots at Target
 2.) Lowish gas prices for once!!!
 3.) Fixed three paper jams this week.  I feel like a big shot.
4.) Signed my college flag with my major to be hung for everyone to see in the education building.
 5.) MY IPHONE 5 CAME!!!!!! HELLZZZ YEAH!!!!

This weekend will be filled with things I need to catch up on like sleep, applying for jobs, cleaning, and TV watching.  Yes I am a total party animal.  Oh and I will be totally geeking out on my iPhone.  Let the weekend begin!!!!


Head over to From my Grey Desk blog and 
link up for H5FF it is always a good time!

4 comments:

  1. love those fun boots from target!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^I second that comment. Adorable boots!
    Happy Friday!
    <3, Cai
    http://caidailyrant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you got the iPhone 5! Happy Friday! #H54F

    LKF @Bmore Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target is so hip and I love it! Also I am completely smitten with my iPhone. I have been waiting since last April for the newest version to come out so I could upgrade from my blackberry and let me tell you it is a MAJOR upgrade!!

    ReplyDelete