Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This sums it all up

I am not sure I could find anything more perfect than this picture to describe how I feel right now.  I am currently in the job hunting process.  Every night I sit at my computer and continue the process of filling out various applications.  As I sit in front of my computer screen, it gives me too much time to think about what if scenarios and it just completely overwhelms me.  I just want to know what the future holds, know that I will be okay and I will be able to survive.    The unknown is scary and nerve racking, but this crisp, new page in the next chapter of my life is pee your pants exciting at the same time.  So for now, I guess I will have to fake it till I make it, with a big fat grin plastered on my face.  

2 comments:

  1. The best advice I could give you is to just breathe! Job hunting is hard. Not knowing the future can be hard!! All you can do is take it one day at a time {how cliche of me! Haha}. If you ever need any help with your resume or a cover letter me know! I am pretty good with those things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh thank you for the advice!! It is a total day brightener when other people can relate or offer advice to your current situation. I know things will work there own way out, but man the process can be grueling at times. Thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete