Thursday, October 11, 2012

Siblings


It has been a mighty long week and I am missing these good looking people in the photo above.  It is strange that all the time I spent in my youth with my siblings would be looked back on so much.  Things change when you get older and I wish I could bottle the time that I had when all my siblings and I lived under one roof.  Now all of us are living in different places and when I get the chance to hangout with them I cherish the moments because I know they are few and far between.  It is the long days of school and work that make me miss the comic relief and company they would lend me when I got home.  I am counting down the days until the next family gathering so I can laugh and have a merry time for three whole days.  The bond that siblings have is the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment