Monday, October 15, 2012

My credit cards are smoking

Lunch at Chipotle 
Mid-Afternoon muffin...Don't hate it
Chatting and laughing all day is my kind of fun
No shopping trip is complete without stopping for ice cream

Sunday funday...I believe it!  Yesterday I met up with my sister to do some much needed shopping.  We started out at the outlets near her apartment then we moved to DSW and Target which were semi close.  We both found so many good deals and basically bought the exact same items just different colors (we do this a lot, we have similar styles).   Banana Republic is not a store we normally shop at, but today we were hoping that their prices were in our range and man Banana was good to us.  They had deals out the wa-zoo and I was loving every thing they had on display.  I walked out of there with a pair of skinny jeans, a comfy sweatshirt, and cheetah socks which was more than I ever expected.  Never again will I doubt you Banana Republic Outlet for being too expensive at least not until I actually take a look inside for myself.  Lesson learned!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment