Friday, October 12, 2012

Lovin' on some Friday

 

 

1.) Painted my nails and added some flair
2.) Made homemade sweetened popcorn
3.) My Cincinnati Reds had a good run, unfortunately they are not going to the World Series but they had a stellar season
4.) My dad had freshly made rainbow chip cupcakes when I walked in the door from school.
5.) I raided the dollar bin...let's be honest who doesn't do this when the opportunity is given???

This weekend will be filled with catching up on sleep, making a trip to Gap Outlet (jeans are 50% off people!!) visiting friends from school, and watching all my shows I missed from this week.  That all sounds like a total plan to me.  See you all on Monday.  Have a fabulous weekend!

It's Friday, so I am obviously linking up 
with From My Grey Desk for H5FF
get after it people and link up too





6 comments:

  1. Your nails are too cute! Love the gold! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nails are super cute!! Mmmmmmm.. Rainbow Chip Cupcakes!!!! Delish!

    Have fun catching up this weekend. I'm a new follower from #H54F.

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE raiding the dollar bins!

    also, LOVE your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will join with the general consensus and say that I, too, love your nails! Too cute :)

    www.caidailyrant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to make homemade popcorn. Or homemade anything. I am seriously terrible in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you guys are digging my nails :) I love how the sparkles give off an elegance vibe. YAY! for dollar bins, cupcakes, nails, and of course THE WEEEKEND!! Thank you all for stopping by and commenting it started my weekend off perfectly :D

    ReplyDelete