Monday, October 8, 2012

Invested

Jeans: H&M, Vest: American Eagle, Shirt: Target, Purse: TJ Maxx, Boots: Payless

Who doesn't love a good vest??  That's right no one.  As soon as I saw this olive green vest at the store I knew I had to have it.  It can be worn in cold and warm weather, you can put about three layers of clothing underneath it and you can throw on a scarf or coat and enjoy the added color.  

Since it is Monday and no one really likes Monday's I am going to vent a little. 

Things I am tired of:
-The cold grey weather
-Working 8 hour front desk shifts at the hotel
-Working every weekend
-Feeling as though I have planned ahead then finding 
out I forgot to do a whole bunch of things
-Missing my TV shows
-Waiting for my iPhone to ship

Alright I feel better, bring it on Monday I am ready for ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment