Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday loves

 

 


1.) I joined a gym.  Time to get motivated and less squishy
2.) Created this cute fly swatting game for my kindergartners
3.) It seems like I have been spending a lot of time in my car and this little pineapple puts a smile on my face each time I enter my car
4.) Finally had a 70 degree weather day with SUN as opposed to grey skies and rain thanks Ohio!!
5.) I got one of the iPhone 5 cases I ordered in the mail.  To bad my actual iPhone will not ship until October 19th until then I will just be browsing for cute cases :) 


Friday, I just want you to know I barely made it five days 
without seeing you.  Next week please don't be such a stranger!

Go check out all the other people loving on Friday over at
  From my Grey Desk.  Have a steller weekend everyone!  



2 comments:

  1. good luck with your gym! it's always fun to go to a new one with all the excitement :)

    have a great weekend!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the gym today after I got done with a seminar and now I feel like a million bucks :)Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete