Monday, October 29, 2012

Blue and grey hughes

Pants: Gap Outlet, Jacket: Thrifted, Shoes: Old Navy, Necklace: New York and Company

I have been looking for a pair of subtle dotted pants and of course none other than my favorite store Gap Outlet had just what I was looking for.  Seriously if I could move into a Gap Outlet I would be set for life.  AHHH speaking of Gap Outlet I have heard through the grapevine that there is such a thing that is Gap Outlet Outlet in Kentucky.  Yes that is correct Outlet Outlet.  I can just visualize the deals now.  When I finally get a chance to experience this greatness I will be sure to share.  Okay now back to my outfit at hand, subtle colors, bold jewelry and shoes make an outfit that seems plain, all jazzy and fun.  That is what I go for most days.  Who doesn't want to be jazzy and fun? 



1 comment:

  1. i love that blazer! and those pants are so cute!

    ReplyDelete