Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Black and Teal

Shirt: New York and Company, Skinny Jeans: Gap Outlet, Shrug: Gap, Shoes: Macy's

I think I had one of the most productive days of my life yesterday.  My students were testing the whole morning (I could not help because it had to be done by a certified teacher and I do not get my license till December when I graduate) so I just busied myself with preparing my lesson plans and materials for next week AND I got it all done!! Hello weekend of freedom, well beside having to work both Saturday and Sunday.  I love those days where you can cross off more than half of your to-do list, which happens to me almost never.  So to reward myself for a steller days work, I went to purchase a pair of sunglasses off of the Loft website (I have been pining over them for awhile) and they wanted to charge me 9 dollars in shipping..UMMM no thanks, I settled with a pat on the shoulder and a verbal good job, which is not as good as a new pair of sunnies but I  did save myself 25 dollars.

Link up with all us stylish gals for What I Wore Wednesday

 over at the Pleated Poppy 

7 comments:

  1. that teal vest is so cute! and I love those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love how simple this looks. And kudos to you and your to-do list! Also, you must have some serious will power- I would have said yes for the shipping, LOFT is my weakness!

    Stopping by from the link up...
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pop of color!

    xo Niki
    http://www.glossyblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so amazing how you can transform a basic outfit with a pop of color and animal print shoes! LOVE IT! Visiting from WIWW :), and now following your blog!

    xx
    Serena
    http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a simple black outfit with a pop of color and fun shoes. Sometimes going the simple route can allow you to be creative and funky with the accessoriesand make more of a statement. Thank you all for stopping by and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black with the teal. The vest is super, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am kind of a hoarder of vests haha they can be worn in any season so the versatility is extremely appealing to me :)

    ReplyDelete