Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Backing the blues

Jacket: Gap, Pants: New York & Company, Boots: Target, Necklace: Fossil,  Sunglasses: Germany

Have you ever had one of those days where you have an outfit all planned out in your head and then you go to put it on in the morning and everything is just WRONG? I had one of those days.  I wanted to wear these cobalt blue pants, but I could not for the life of me find any shirt/jacket to pair with them.  I had about five minutes to make something work and this is what I came up with.  As I headed out the door I was still not thrilled with what I was wearing, but as the day wore on I really began to like this little combo.  Good things come to people who wait I guess ;)    


I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for

 What I Wore Wednesday and you should too :) 

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment