Thursday, October 25, 2012

Afternoons in the park


 


Scarf: Old Navy, Cardigan and v-neck shirt: Gap Outlet, Jeans and boots: Target

Stomping around and crunching leaves brings me back to my childhood.  Nothing beats making a massive pile of leaves and diving head first into it as if it is a soft mattress.  The orange, pumpkin leaf bags seem to be a rarity now days, but whenever I do lay eyes on one I can't help but break into a huge grin, because literally everyone on the block busted those out at Halloween time, when I was younger.  Tonight is my neighborhoods trick or treat and I am beyond excited to see all the kids in their costumes all sugared up and weaving in and out of adults on the sidewalks just to get to the next  house.  I am sure I will get some good laughs people watching as I pass out candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment