Friday, September 21, 2012

Up top Friday, we made it!

1.) Got to read this book to                           2.) Got drinks with friends.  Bacardi
      my third graders                                           Raz is one of my favorites
 

3.) My friends got me a mini birthday          4.) One of my second graders drew 
     cake! It was seriously so moist and               this for me.  Not sure what it is
     delicious.                                                       exactly but it was so sweet.
 

                                       5.) Finally finished a DIY Project I 
                                            have been working on for three
                                            weeks.  More to come on it next
                                            week :D
                                 

I honestly cannot believe I made it through the week. It seemed as if I was on the go 24/7, being pulled in a million directions, and never got enough sleep at night, to repeat the hectic schedule the following day.  That's life though.  I am super excited for Saturday because it is my Grandma's 85th birthday and we are having a little gathering for her.  It will be fun to hangout with family and catch up as well as laugh my head off and snack until I feel like I am going to bust out of my clothing.  Attractive right ;) Cheers to the weekend all you beautiful people! 


Link up with From my Grey Desk and join in the Friday fun!  

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome week! Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Have a great weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute table!

    New follower! Have a great night! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

    ReplyDelete