Thursday, September 13, 2012

School yard

Shirt: TJ Maxx, Capris: Kohl's Lauren Conrad brand, Shoes: Target

Good news!!!! I just got a new job for the fall!! Since the ice cream shop I work at currently is a seasonal job I needed to find myself a job for the fall/winter so that I'm not broke when I graduate.  My mom told me about an ad she saw in the newspaper for a job as a front desk worker at a hotel.  The ad said apply within and so I did just that.  I filled out the application on the spot and then with an hour or so I got a call asking if I would be available for an interview.  Yes, I was as shocked as you are.  I did not expect it to be such a quick process.  I went in for my interview,  made eye contact, shook hands, answered a few questions and felt all around good about how it went down.   All that happened last week so I have been playing the waiting game since then, but yesterday I got offered the job and I did a little happy dance in private and then proceeded to reward myself with some ice cream.  Talk about a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment