Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Raindrops and diamonds

    

This past week I  got a little crazy and tried something different with my second hole earrings. I wore a raindrop in one ear and a rectangle diamond stud in the other.  I thought it was subtle and cute.  No one but the little kids I teach commented on my earrings and they only told me that I have A LOT of earrings.  So what do you guys think? Is this totally odd? Oh yeah! this same day I had a kindergarten student glue his hands together then proceed to say, "Now I can't even get any high-fives," yep and then I lost it right there in the classroom.     


2 comments:

  1. I have two holes in each ear and only wear studs but it's gotten to the point where I only wear mismatched earrings (like four different earrings) because I can never find a pair lol I like it now, it's cute and quirky. - Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am so glad that I am not the only one who is doing this! I love the added funk it can add to a whole outfit and it kind of makes me feel like a rebel hahaha.

    ReplyDelete