Monday, September 3, 2012

playful

Shirt: Pacsun, Shorts: Gap Outlet, Hat: American Eagle, Shoes: Steve Madden via DSW
Necklaces: Fossil, Sunglasses: Germany 

It is Labor Day and I thought this outfit was perfect for grilling out and hanging with family.  It is also a sad but much needed reminder that I will have to start wearing more professional clothes come Wednesday when I start student teaching.  Even though I will have to wear more professional attire I am not going to let that stop me from putting together looks that have a funky vibe.  I hope the older staff members do not think I am looney for wearing bright colors and fun shoes because that is just how I like to dress.  Happy Labor day people :)

2 comments:

  1. love your hat! and that's a perfect labor day weekend outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The outfit it just comfy and great for hanging out.

    ReplyDelete