Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Magical juices

 
Pants: TJ Maxx, Shirt: American Eagle, Shoes: JCPenny, Sunglasses: H&M

Is it not the best when you bring up iTunes, put it on shuffle, and it magically plays every song you want to hear and matches your feelings?!  I had one of those experiences recently.  I was finishing up some homework and blogging, and the music put me at total ease. I was SO productive!  iTunes  if only you could have these magical juices every time I relayed on you to keep me focused on tasks I would be crossing things off my to-do list right and left.  

I am linking up with the Pleated Poppy for WWIW 

check out all us fashionistas here :)


2 comments:

  1. Love the color of those pants! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear them about once a week I swear hahaha. I am all over the colored jean trend :)

    ReplyDelete