Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jackets on Jackets


If you cannot tell I have been stocking up on all types of jackets.  What I love about jackets is that they are so versatile.  They can be a layering piece, you can dress it up or down, and they can be down right flattering to all body types if the fit is correct.  I never go into a store on the hunt for a tailored jacket but they just appear like a ray of light from above.  I am partial to jackets because they have pockets that I can stuff all kinds of goodies in...what more can a girl ask for??  I think every girl should have a tailored jacket of some kind in their wardrobe that fits properly and is the upmost flattering when worn.  Jackets can also be reinvented all the time when paired with various shirts, jewelry and scarfs.  Go ahead and go shopping and step into those rays of light I am talking about.       

1 comment:

  1. I am a light jacket addict. I love spring and fall just because that means I can wear a light jacket. I am not a fan of heavy bulky coats though.

    ReplyDelete