Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Friday AND it's my Birthday yahooo

 

 

1.) It is officially moccasin season
2.) My lovely sister got me this totally trendy clutch/purse for my birthday
3.) I purchased this great fall jacket this past weekend at Gap...go figure right, it is not like I shop there often or anything ;)
4.) A friend of mine said she read somewhere that taking a cinnamon tablet can help reduce sugar cravings as well as promote metabolizing sugar in the body.  I have no idea if this is legit or not but I trust her knowledge and hope this helps me not eat as many sweets
5.) It is my Birthday :) I love carrot cake especially the cream cheese icing.  Cheers to turning 22

Have a great weekend!
Link, link, link it up with Lauren at From my Grey Desk for 
High Five for Friday

2 comments:

  1. that purse is soooo cute! i've been on the look out for a new bag. i haven't heard that thing about cinnamon before, but i might have to check it out. i have a serious sweet tooth, and i need to get it under control! :)

    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with my new purse and I can take the strap off and make it a clutch so bonus there :) I have been taking my cinnamon capsules and I have not seen a huge difference but I am still holding out hope! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete