Thursday, September 6, 2012

I got new shoes

Shirt: TJ Maxx, Jeans: Gap Outlet, Shoes: Macy's, Necklace: Macy's
First off let me say that I wear a size 11 shoe. Gasp!  It is not always easy to find cute shoes in that big of a size.  I went shopping at Macy's this past weekend and I was pleasantly surprised when their sale rack of size 11 shoes was HUGE.  I frequent Macy's and I cannot help but stop in the shoes section to look each time (it is kind of embarrassing how many pairs of shoes I have).  Normally they have a limited selection but this time I hit the jackpot and got these fab cheetah peep-toe flats and a pair of black strappy sandals with a wedge.  So thank you Macy's for carrying cute shoes in size 11, I am a very happy customer.  

2 comments:

  1. and super cute shoes they are!!
    LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND bonus they are comfortable!!!!

    ReplyDelete