Friday, September 14, 2012

High-five for Friday

1.) Parked by my dream
 car at Macy's
 2.) Got my new favorite item on
 their menu: a grilled tenderloin.  
Do yourself a favor and 
try one at your local diner
 3.) Got to use my trusty
 little tool kit from IKEA
 4.) Sent both my brothers 
care packages 
 5.) 2 out of my 3 siblings are coming
 home.  As soon as they pull in the 
driveway I am going to run out the 
front door like a maniac and tackle 
hug them.  There is nothing like 
creating a good neighborhood scene.    


I am linking up to High-Five for Friday.  You people know the drill :) 
Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. Love that you sent care packages to your brothers - I love when my mom sends me one! And isn't it nice being prepared and having a tool kit when you need it? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting that you get to see your siblings! Family get togethers are always the best! Also that grilled tenderloin sounds amazing! You've got my mouth watering for a steak now and it's only 10 am! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    New follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog from the H54F! I love my ikea tool kit. Even my husband reaches for it since everything is nicely stored together!
    Hailey
    www.lovelaughterandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's be honest IKEA rules! I have used my tool kit countless times and it is so nice that it is not bulky and has all the tools you need in one spot. I got another grilled tenderloin this weekend hahaha obviously I am obsessed. Thanks for stopping by and commenting everyone :)

    ReplyDelete