Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hey Fall, you're looking mighty inviting

Jeans: H&M, Shirt: Gap Outlet, Shoes, Target, Scarf: Garage sale

Here in Ohio is has gotten a bit more fall like with chillier mornings and temperatures in the low 70's.  It is nice to be able to throw on a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt and feel comfortable.  To me fall is such a cozy season.  The weather is gorgeous and all the colors and scents that come along with fall just make this time of the year so inviting.  Bring on the crunchy leaves, scents of apples and spices, and baked pumpkin seeds...HELLO FALL!



I am linking up to What I Wore Wednesday so go check it out, you will not be disappointed.  Outfits on outfits on outfits :) 


6 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! Love the scarf. - Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! I have those shoes in pink :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your denim on denim and your beautiful scarf! We are in Ohio too and the weather has been absolutely wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!! I guess I need to wear this scarf more often :) and the shoes are seriously one of the most comfortable pairs I own. I did not know they came in a variety of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the denim on denim and that great scarf! I'm in Columbus, Ohio- what city are you in?

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks I am a fan of this outfit as well :) It will be getting some definite wear this season. I am from around the Lima area if you have heard of that? Basically a rural area with a lot of cornfields hahaha

    ReplyDelete