Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello Friday

1.) I love this little giraffe ring holder

 2.) Found these pita chips for a whole
 dollar so of course I bought them...
and they are DELISH 

 3.) I went on a long relaxing bike ride

 4.) Everybody in the teacher's 
lounge digs my lunch box

 5.) Got an Urban Outfitter magazine in the mail and it

 is crawling with hotties like the one below

                         



 Linking up to High Five for Friday and you should too!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. I love your bike! I would love one like that and it may sound silly but it would look good with a little basket on the front :) I go to the farmers market a lot in town which is not far at all and it would be perfect for that trip! :) I dig the lunch box too! Have a great weekend!
    -Kristen@fewofmyfavoritethings

    ReplyDelete
  2. that giraffe ring holder is so cute!! and I have a lunch box just like that too! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for a basket for it actually but have not found one I am totally in love with. The basket would be a great touch and I also do a bit of shopping around my town so it would be nice to put my purchases in the basket rather than awkwardly hold it ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister got it for me and I have not looked back since haha it stores all my rings perfectly. Thirty-one is where it is at. All the ladies at school have them so I fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pita chips are my favorite!

    new follower :)

    Have a great day! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following :) have a great rest of the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete