Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Green machine

Shirt: TJ Maxx, Jeans: Gap Outlet, Shoes: Macy's

My sister and I were just talking about the color green on a car ride the other day.  I feel that green is a color that looks good on most people.  It is a color that compliments a lot of different hair colors and skin tones.   I find myself gravitating to green colors when I am buying just about anything.  I like to wear bold colors and I incorporate a pop of color in most outfits whether it is through shoes, a necklace, a pair of pants or an entire shirt.  I find green easy to match, so my closet compliments all the green items I continue to buy.  I am still on the market for some hunter green jeans for the fall, but the ones I am most in love with are at Gap and I cannot allow myself to pay regular price.  I am waiting for them to slash the colored jeans to a price I can handle, and then I will swoop in and buy not only a hunter green pair but also just about every other color they have available.   

Stop over at the Pleated Poppy for WIWW and see all the outfit posts :) 


2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I love your shoes. And the color of that top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete