Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oh so honored

I got nominated for the liebster award by the lovely Miss Sara!

Here's how it works:
Give 5 random facts about yourself
Answer the questions asked
Nominate other bloggers you love with less than 200 followers

5 Rando Facts about me:

1.) My toenails always have polish on them, even in the winter
2.) I cannot go ANYWHERE without bringing chapstick along
3.) I love all movies made by John Hughes
4.) I used to take guitar lessons
5.) Sarah Dessen is my favorite author

Here are Sara's Questions:
1. If you could only wear one accessory for the next two weeks, what would it be?
My family necklace.  I never take it off so for the next two weeks or the next two years I will still be wearing it.

2. What is your all time favorite song?Ahhhh this is so hard but probably Blinded by Third Eye Blind.  It is a song that I can listen to on repeat and still not get tired of it 

3.  What is your favorite inspirational quote?Power through

4. Why did you decide to start blogging?I wanted to have a creative outlet

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?People who take up two or more parking spaces.

6. Favorite ice cream flavor? Raspberry Chocolate Chunk

7. How many siblings do you have? Do you wish you had more or less?
I have 1 older sister and 2 younger brothers.  I don't wish for more or less because I like even numbers. 

8. If your could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I recently went to Germany and the Czech Republic and so now I have the travel bug (not sure I will ever be cured) so now I want to go so many other places but in particular I want to go to Scotland, Ireland, and Australia. 

9. Where is your favorite place to clear your head?
The green monster (2.5 miles track around the college campus in my town) where I can rollerblade

10. Favorite type of food?
Thai or Mexican

11. Favorite drink. Alcoholic or Non?
Margarita's all the way


The lucky ladies I nominate are......
Kelsey@The blog eclectic
Melisa@ Life is Learning

Chelsey @Khaki is the new pink


* Ladies do not feel obligated to join in, I just thought of you first :)


My Questions :

1.)Favorite drink, alcoholic or non?
2.)If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3.) Favorite type of food?
4.) What is your favorite inspirational quote?
5.) Favorite ice cream flavor?
6.) Biggest life accomplishment so far?
7.) Favorite store to shop at?
8.) Favorite season? Why?
9.) What do you like to do most in your spare time?
10.) Would you rather eat dessert or breakfast?
11.) What TV show can you NOT miss?


3 comments:

  1. Love that you wear a family necklace!!
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!
    Love your blog ;)

    Alixandriabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I appreciate you stopping by and checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete