Friday, August 31, 2012

Hurray it's Friday!

 

 

   - I got to go shopping at Gap Outlet,
     my favorite store to spend money at

   - I will own this skirt as soon as it hits 
     the sale rack 

   - I would not have made it through this
     week without caffeine.  The 5am wake
     up call seemed as if I took a short nap

   - There is nothing better than a good, sleek
    ponytail 

   - I will be putting my adorable bamboo plant
     on my desk for an added spark
    
    Have a fabulous holiday weekend everyone!

    Link up HERE to join in the Friday fun!  
     
    

4 comments:

  1. love gap outlets! actually, any type of outlet!!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't resist an outlet if I see one on the side of the highway haha. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that polka dot skirt! so cute! and I wish I had a gap outlet by me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!!! I do not get to shop at outlet malls as much as I would like but when I do I seem to go hog wild and make a ton of purchases hahaha.

    ReplyDelete