Friday, August 3, 2012

High Five for Friday

1. Made myself a delish grilled chicken 
salad for dinner

2.) Just finished reading this book.  I 
plucked off the shelf at the library. 
 Cute little YA romance story.

 3.) My brother's friend made

 me a new bracelet

 4.) I got some new nail supplies 

I cannot wait to try out

5.) I started following Nathan Adrian on
 Twitter and it probably was one of the 
best decisions I have made all week.  
He seems like my kind of guy :)
#sawooon


It's the weekend people! Well almost.  My week has gone by slow with this being my last week of my summer class (this always happens when the end is near).  This weekend I am planning on relaxing and  watching all the Olympic coverage my eyeballs can handle.  Have a great weekend everyone!


Link up here!

3 comments:

  1. that salad looks delicious!! and love your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is my go to dinner because it is so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salad does look great!!!!!
    awesome!!!!!

    http://alixandriabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete