Friday, August 24, 2012

High 5 For Friday

1.) Lovely, colorful flowers on campus
2.) Supported some flashy nails
 3.) Water features...who doesn't love them?
 4.) Going for the studious look
5.) Made this and ate it straight out of the oven 

I had to go back to school this week...wahhhh.  It was nice to see friends that I have not seen all summer and reconnect over dinner and drinks.  My youngest brother officially left for college this week and I did not even get the chance to help him move in because I had class.  I am excited to hear about how his first couple of days of campus life go.  This week overall was exhausting just getting back into the swing of doing the whole school thing.  I hope the weekend is a little less busy.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


Link up with From my Grey Desk Blog here 


7 comments:

  1. omg your dessert looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had seconds that's how yummy it was haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did do them myself. I painted the base color of the light blue or the dark blue on my nails and waited for them to dry. After they dried completely I took scotch tape and taped off the portion that I wanted to paint. As soon as I was done painting the section I took the tape off so that it would not dry with the wet polish and pull up what I had just painted. Hope that helps :) If you have any other questions shoot them my way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nails! I wish I was talented enough to paint mine! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore your nails!

    Happy Saturday! have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the nail love! It really was not that hard to do haha. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete