Friday, August 17, 2012

H5FF

1.) The teacher I will be doing my 
student teaching with made me a
little good luck basket.
 2.) Reading materials for the week
3.) Vests with amazing backs 
 4.) I love writing
5.) Street art

So this is my last free weekend before I officially have to report back to school on Monday.  I have to drive back to my university's campus and go to a couple seminars before they cut me loose in the classroom on my own.  It will be odd that I won't be driving to campus to stay but instead commuting the hour and a half it takes to get there only to drive back home in the same day.  So this weekend I fully intend to soak up the freedom I have left and spend time with my youngest brother who will be leaving for school next week :'( 

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Link up here to share your Friday's best


No comments:

Post a Comment