Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday! I missed you!

1.) Enjoying a big bowl 
of watermelon
2.) Grabbing Starbucks with 
friends.  Chi Tea Latte ohhh
 how I have missed you 
3.) 60 second meal thanks to the 
lovely people at Barilla 
4.) Re-reading books by 
my favorite author
 
 5.) Drinking Swiss miss in 
the middle of summer

It is kind of embarrassing that basically all my photos include either a food or a beverage (this is my life) anyways it is Friday so la-t-da.  I am going to be helping my youngest brother go dorm room shopping for his freshman year of college this weekend.  Shall be a grand time.  Oh! and my summer class is offish OVER *happy dance*.  
Happy Friday People :) 

Link up HERE to join in the Friday fun!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love starbucks and it is becoming a problem in my wallet lol. I haven't tried the Chi Tea Latte though! I saw your link up at From My Grey Desk and thought I would just stop by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to checking more of your blog out! Stop by my blog if you get a chance. Follow eachother maybe? :)
    -Kristen
    fewofmyfavoritethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the call me maybe reference HA! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog :) Have a great weekend yourself!!

    ReplyDelete