Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Being professional...say what?






Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Gap, Shoes: Walmart OP brand, Watch: JCPenny

This is the outfit I wore to Open House at the school I will be student teaching at this fall.  I am last minute about a lot of things so of course I did not have an outfit picked out ahead of time and did that frustrating tearing of clothes off and on until I was happy about what I was wearing.  I wanted to be professional as well as show some of my personality and style.  I hope when I break out the color this fall my co-workers will not think I am out of my mind.

P.S. I saw a high school classmate while taking these photos with my trusty tripod and thank the lord they did not look over at me.  I was still as a statue and when the coast was clear I dashed into the bushes (mature I know) but I could not think of one plausible reason as to why I was so dressed up and laughing at my camera.  So if anyone has an excuse for when they run into strangers while taking blog photos please share :) I still cannot think of an excuse as I sit at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment