Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The good life






Shirt: Target, Pants: Tommy Hilfiger Outlet

There is nothing like spending the day chatting with friends about careers, life, and the future.  This past Saturday, I got to spend the whole day with my closest friends from college.  We literally just sat in my friend's living room and talked and talked and talked.  We are all getting ready to graduate this upcoming school year as special education teachers, so there is a lot of thoughts running through each of our heads.   These lovely ladies have helped me through the rough days at school, motivated me to get up and do pilates at 7am, shared hair and make-up tips, gave me ideas for lesson plans, and MANY MANY more things I simply cannot list.  This past Saturday's little reunion was just what I needed in my life.  So thank you to Brandy, Sarah, Alex, and Melissa for being such down to earth people and making my life feel more complete for having met each of you!! 





3 comments:

  1. That was such a fun day! Can't wait to see you next!! Miss you already!!!! Love you! :)

    <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa!! Had such a great time with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog! I wish I could have stayed and played with you girls! It looks like you had a blast! I'm jealous! :-). See you soon!

    ReplyDelete