Thursday, July 26, 2012

Olympics, I adore you






Shirt: Old Navy, Pants: H&M, Shoes: Target, Handkerchief: Dad's draw 

If you have been living under a rock and didn't know the Olympics start this Friday, now you have officially been informed.  I am not sure how my obsession with the Olympics began but I am totally and completely devoted to watching the games.  For both winter and summer Olympics I make a point to get a shirt to support the games.   I have so much admiration and pride for the athletes that are talented and lucky enough to be a part of such a long tradition and represent the United States in such a positive light.  I root for the athletes like I personally know them and when they are up on the podium and our national anthem plays over the loud speaker I cannot help but tear up with them as though I have won a gold medal too.  I am a big fan of watching swimming, gymnastics, beach volleyball and indoor volleyball, and the occasional ping pong and badminton match (it can legit get crazy).  So cheers to the United States bringing home medals and for representing our country and for me posting up on the couch for two straight weeks! USA USA USA!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment